Documents and Processing Time
Hong Kong Documents and Processing Time
What are the Documents Required for Hong Kong migration?
Candidates are required to submit all the necessary documents as per the given checklist.
- Duly Completed Application forms in English or Chinese language.
- A copy of a valid travel document is required.
- A copy of the identity card of the Republic of China (if any).
- A copy of language proficiency. (TOFEL or IELTS)
- A copy of professional qualification/training/certificates.
- A copy of achievements (if any).
- A copy of proof of personal net worth. (Bank certificates, statements).
- A copy of Academic Qualifications.
- Police clearance certificate.
- Other supporting documents.
What is the Processing time of the Hong Kong QMAS Visa?
Candidates can send the application forms and supporting documents if they are ready, the one can post the documents or have the documents submitted in person directly to the Hong Kong Immigration Department.
Once the authorities receive your application, an acknowledgment will be mailed to the candidate within one week.
The Immigration authorities will conduct a selection exercise for quota allocation on a regular or quarterly basis. Those who score high will be short-listed for further assessment. the result of the quota allotment will be published directly on the Immigration Department website within 15 days.
the Entire processing time till the approval letter may take up to 6 to 8 months of time.
Why Hong Kong?
- Hong Kong is a flourished nation that has attracted people from all corners of the world and is also home to the diverse skills, knowledge, and international outlook to drive business in Hong Kong and beyond. Hongkong is located at the heart of Asia, which attracts many immigrants for the vibrant lifestyle, beautiful scenery, and the welcoming international community. Hongkong’s economy is the world’s 8th largest trading economy. The location of Hong Kong is the hub of businesses, talents, financial markets, trade, and many more.
- Hong Kong offers a wide variety of business premises with world-class infrastructure facilities.
- In the Current scenario five Hong Kong universities are featured in the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) World University Rankings top 100 lists, demonstrating the high quality of our education system.
- Hong Kong is one of the best nations in the world. The city is also home to the world’s largest offshore hub in RMB settlement. despite, Hong Kong is one of the world’s largest metropolises, three-quarters of the land is in a relatively natural state.
- Most of the organizations have found that Hong Kong is a crime-free society where people rarely fear for their personal safety. Hong Kong is one of the safest places in the world.
- From Kindergarten to university Hong Kong has over 50 international schools, an international level of education is available for the children.
Why Izago Immigration?
Izago Immigration advisor is a trusted immigration consultant in Delhi. Best Hong Kong immigration consultants with a couple of years of experience. We provide the best solutions for the migration process. Our most experienced immigration expert will assess your profile.
If you are looking for more information and guidance about your Hong Kong Visa, then you can write an email to [email protected] our experts will get in touch with you and help you with your queries.
We Provide the Best Service in Industry
Get Free Counselling Today. Let us explore your options.