job seeker visa document requirements
germany job seeker visa document requirements
What are the documents required for a German job seeker visa?
Documentation is an important part of a visa application. based on the documents you have provided an immigration officer can easily judge your profile.
A well-prepared application can convince the visa officer about the applicant’s immigration plans.
- A copy of your valid passport page
- Duly filled & signed application forms
- Proof of Accommodation in Germany (where you will be staying)
- A Cover letter: A well-prepared Cover letter can convince the visa officer about the applicant’s immigration plans for their stay in Germany.
- Curriculum Vitae: A Resume that gives an overview of you and your professional skills.
- Proof of Health insurance
- Proof of all the Academic certificates (All Semester Mark sheets, Degree Certificate)
- Proof of your Professional Experience (including Offer letter, relieving letter, promotion letter, salary slips.)
- Passport pictures according to the specification
- Proof of your personal status (Marriage certificate, government identity, Birth certificate, and others)
You need to arrange two sets of all the documents and carry them with you to the application Center. Note all Documents must be translated into English or in German.
The German Consulate officer reserves the right to ask for additional documents. Having all these documents does not hold a guarantee that you will be granted the visa. The decision is entirely up to the Visa consular officer.
Once you collect all the necessary documents the final step is application submission. For application submission, you need to book an appointment for an interview.
What are the major steps required for a German job seeker visa?
To apply for a German job seeker visa candidate needs to follow the necessary steps.
- Fill out the job seeker visa application form carefully. Take print and sign at the end of the application.
- Book a visa appointment with German Consulate.
- Collect all the required documents as per the checklist, note all Documents must be translated into English or in German.
- Pay your visa fees on the date of appointment.
- Attend the interview at the German Embassy.
Why choose Germany?
- Germany has a world-class education system. Germany is famous for having high-quality and best academic programs.
- Germany provides to its residents one of the best healthcare systems in the world. Medical facilities in Germany are cheap as compared to the GDP
- Germany is considered one of the safest countries in the world with a very low crime rate. It is a center of research and innovation.
- One can live & work anywhere in Germany.
- Germans work 35 hours per week, 20% less than the other countries.
We Provide the Best Service in Industry
Get Free Counselling Today. Let us explore your options.