A Canada visa allows you to enter the country of Canada. It gives you permission to travel to the country and legally be able to stay either temporarily or permanently. To get it the Canada visa candidate must apply to the IRCC.
Before you apply for the Canadian visa you must know for which visa you are eligible. Mentioned below are the types of visas.
- Visitor Visas
- Student Visas
- Work Visas
- Permanent Residence Visas.
Visitor Visa: The Visitor Visa of Canada allows the candidate to enter Canada for the purposes of tourism in the country.
Student Visa: the student visa is given to those candidates who have taken admission from a Canadian university to complete their studies.
Work Visa: A work permit visa is for those who have a valid job offer from a Canadian employer. This visa allows candidates to come and work for a specific employer.
Permanent Residency Visa: PR Stands for a permanent resident, The Permanent Residence visa allows candidates to work and settle in a foreign country, indefinitely. It also offers many perks and benefits. A person who is in Canada on a temporary basis, like a student or foreign worker, is not a permanent resident. If you are willing to go to Canada, then you must have to know more about Canada Immigration.
Benefits Of Canadian Permanent Residency Visa
- live, work and study anywhere in Canada
- All the healthcare facilities
- Social Benefits
- Free education for the children
- PR Visa holders can apply for Canadian Citizenship
What are Canada Immigration Plans?
Canada Immigration Plans for 2022-2024 target to welcome more than one million new immigrants. With more than 80 immigration programs, Canada plans to welcome 431,645 new permanent residents in 2022. Canadian Immigration is one of the best immigration systems in the world. It is a totally point-based system, which helps in making the whole process transparent and easier. Izago Immigration Advisors- The Best Immigration Consultant will help you to choose the right immigration program which is suited for you and make immigration as easy as possible.
What is the processing time to move to Canada?
Processing time depends on the immigration program you have applied under. Express entry is the fastest immigration program to Canada PR Visa. It takes around 6 to 8 months.
If you have applied through Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), the processing time is around 10-12 months.
Why Choose Canada for immigration?
There are numerous reasons you should choose Canada for immigration.
- Canada’s economy is the 10th largest economy in the world, Canada is well-known for its wealth of natural resources.
- A world-class education system in the world. Canada spends more on the education system than any other nation in the world and has been called the most educated country in the world.
- Canada attracts immigrants with its beauty. Canada has a wild range of coastline than any other country in the world. Canada is also known for its historic buildings, coastal views & mountains.
- Canada provides the best healthcare system in the world to its residents.
- Canada offers numerous working opportunities for its immigrants. Canada’s fastest-growing industry, which spells the future of Canada.
- Canada’s crime rates are low as compared to other countries.
What are the Documents Required for Canada Visa?
Documents Checklist for 2022
Proof of funds
IELTS Test Report
Covid Vaccination Report
Police Clearance Certificate
We Provide the Best Service in Industry
Get Free Counselling Today. Let us explore your options.