BC Provincial Nominee Program
British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
British Columbia is also known as BC, Province situated on Canada’s western coast. It is a fantastic place to live, work, and study. People from around the world have moved here to pursue new lives in the beautiful province. Economy growth is creating many opportunities for Canadians.
British Columbia Immigration Streams:
The BC Provincial Nominee Program offers three different ways to become a permanent resident in B.C. Each pathway contains different categories.
Candidates can apply according to their profiles and depending on their National Occupational Classification skill level, job, or international student status. The Government of British Columbia lead this program in collaboration with IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, the federal Immigration Department.
- British Columbia Skills Immigration stream
- British Columbia Express Entry Immigration Stream
- British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration Stream
Skills Immigration Stream
Skills Immigration stream is for skilled and semi-skilled workers in highly-demand occupations in B.C. It holds a points-based invitation system. The process involves registration and applying online for BC PNP and a paper application process for permanent residency. Prior work experience for some categories may not be required. Skilled workers may have work experience from abroad.
Skills immigration is divided into different subcategories.
- British Columbia International Graduate: – Candidates who have graduated from an eligible Canadian university or college within the last three years. The candidate must have accepted a job offer from a BC employer.
- British Columbia International Postgraduate: – Candidates who have graduated with master’s or Doctoral degrees from an eligible educational institution in British Columbia in the natural, applied, or health sciences programs of study. job offer is not required to apply under this sub-category.
- British Columbia Healthcare Professional: – Candidates who have gained experience as physicians, nurses, psychiatric nurses, or allied health professionals may apply. British Columbia needs health care professionals. An eligible & Permanent job offer must be acquired for one of 11 qualifying health occupations.
- British Columbia Skilled Worker: – Candidates who have received an eligible job offer in a skilled occupation. British Columbia’s rising economy needs skilled workers in high-demand occupations. BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) is a way to get permanent residency.
- British Columbia Semi-Skilled and Entry Level Worker: – Candidate must have a full-time job offer from a B.C employer in a specific occupation in tourism/hospitality, long-haul trucking, or the food processing industry.
What are the major steps of skills immigration?
Step 1 Registration: The first step is registration for B.C, PNP. Registration is free for all. All registrants must meet the program requirements.
How to do registration?
- Create a profile with BCPNP Online
- Complete all sections of the registration
- Submit your registration
However, Registration does not mean that you will be invited to apply.
Step 2 Invitation: The Eligible registrants under the Skilled Worker, Entry Level, and Semi-Skilled, and International Graduate categories will receive an invitation to apply under the Skills Immigration stream.
Invitations will be issued on the BC PNP’s annual nomination allocation list and processing capacity. However, Registration does not mean that you will be invited to apply.
Step 3 Application Submission: After receiving an invitation to apply, you have a maximum of 30 calendar days to apply through BCPNP Online. British Columbia Skilled Worker, Entry Level and Semi-Skilled, and International Graduate candidates can apply online. International Post-Graduate and HealthCare Professional do not need an invitation, they can apply directly through BCPNP Online.
Your application requires a CAD 1,150 processing fee.
Step 4 Nomination: if the application gets approved, a candidate will get a confirmation of the nomination. After being nominated candidate needs to submit a complete application for permanent residency. An application must be submitted before the expiry date mentioned in your nomination letter.
British Columbia Fees Structure:
Candidates will need to pay the fees upon registration or application in the BCPNP Online application system.
Skills Immigration Fees
No fee Applicable
Request for Review
We Provide the Best Service in Industry
Discover If You Are Eligible For Canadian Immigration!