Prince Edward Island PNP
Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
Prince Edward Island is a province in Canada located on the east coast of North America. In a survey, it is found that this place is Canada’s birthplace. “The Charlottetown Conference was held on this island in 1864.”. The province is home to a burgeoning economy centered around tourism, agriculture, and fishing.
The PEI population is growing day by day. Immigrants are coming to the province, with new ideas and possibilities. PEI offers excellent career opportunities to its immigrants.
People come to PEI from more than 60 countries to experience first-rate education & Professional Experience. Prince Edward Island welcomes more than 1,000 newcomers each year.
This program aims to increase the economic benefits of immigration to Prince Edward Island (PEI) by providing the province with a mechanism to prioritize and nominate candidates for permanent residency.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Prince Edward Island PNP Express Entry Stream?
To be eligible for the Prince Edwards Island Express Entry Stream, the candidate must already be registered in the federal Express Entry system. Candidate must meet the requirements of at least one of the following Federal Economic programs: 1. Federal Skilled Worker Program 2. Federal Skilled Trades Program 3. Canadian Experience Class. Each program has its own requirements.
Steps to apply for PEI Express Entry Stream:
- Determine your Eligibility: Candidate must meet the requirement of the Express Entry Pool and must qualify for a minimum of 1 of the 3 economic programs
- Create a profile: If the applicant meets the eligibility requirements of one of the programs listed above can register their profile in the federal express entry system. To create a profile, you will be asked to provide a few questions. Once your account has been created, you will be able to proceed to complete your profile. An EOI is not an application, but an indication of your interest in being considered to apply to the PEI PNP Express Entry Category.
- Invitation to Apply: Once you are invited to apply you will receive an email or notification that will include your file application number. You will be given 60 days from the invitation date to apply. If you wish not to proceed with the application, you can withdraw your expression of interest Your profile will be removed.
- Submit Your Application: Once you will accept the Invitation then you need to submit your application. If the documents are not in English or French, you must provide a copy of the certified translation and a copy of the original document. You must submit your application within 60 days’ time.
- Submit Your Application for Permanent Residency: Once your profile will be selected for nomination by Prince Edward Island, you must then accept the nomination through your My CIC account online. Immigration, Refugees, and Canadian Citizenship are responsible for the decision on all applications for permanent residence.
What Documents are Required for PEI PNP?
- Birth certificate of the principal applicant
- Passport biodata photocopies for all applicants
- Marriage certificate (if any)
- Divorce Certificate (if any)
- Proof of family member living in Prince Edward Island (if any)
- Birth certificate of the Children’s
- Proof of children’s enrolment in an educational institute in PEI (if any)
- Photocopy of a language test that must not be more than 2 years old
- Educational Credential Assessment report
- Employment Documents (Offer letter, Experience letter, reference letter)
- A complete resume of the main applicant and spouse
- Labour Market Impact Assessment (if any)
- Employment contract signed with PEI employer (if any)
What is the Express Entry Category Application Fee?
The PEI Express Entry application fee is $300 CAD per application. f your file is not accepted, the entire fee will be refunded. If the application is accepted the fee is non-refundable.
We Provide the Best Service in Industry
Get Free Counselling Today. Let us explore your options.